Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Windows 7


Who would have thought it would take a whole day to upgrade from Vista to Windows 7? I know I am not the smartest tech person, so Ed did the install.

I am not sure why I can help other people out with their computer problems at work, but quickly lose patience with my own here at home. (At this point it is our secret that I work in an IT department.) The question to ponder: What does that say about me?

After Windows 7 was completely installed, I couldn't find any email program. I had to go and download Windows Mail! What's up with that?

The bottom line is I am up and running on Windows 7. (Thank you Ed) Now I am looking to see if I can figure out what the difference is between Vista and Windows 7. Once again I am indebted to MicroSoft for yet another wonderful product. (!!??)

1 comment:

  1. I won't ever tell anyone you work in IT!!!

    ReplyDelete