Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year

Ok, it's a new year, let's try this blogging thing.

I don't know for sure why I have resisted this, but I will give it a try. There is something about having everyone read my thoughts that unnerves me. I think it is a childhood thing (isn't everything?). I've always wanted to know what was going on in other people's lives, but was not too good about sharing anything in mine (aka, introvert). Guess I always thought my life was kind of on the boring side (still do, I secretly hope no one will be reading this and I can just journal). I have only recently decided to post a few things on FaceBook, but I read everyone else's. What is up with that? Yep, FaceBook stalker, that's me.

To get closer to Jesus, one must do learn to be vulnerable, right? (At least that's what I've heard) And, it is my understanding, that journaling will also help do the job. So let's give it a try. The question to ponder: Journaling or blogging?

I also need to make time for this blogging thing. Ummm...when will that be? I have no excuses really. No kids to take up my time (lots of my blogger friends have families, how do you do it?). I have wireless in my house (so I can blog anywhere, right?). Now....what to say.

It is hard to believe I have written so much already, and said virtually nothing! Do I stop and save something for tomorrow, or later tonight, or keep going? It is funny how the thoughts are coming now.

No comments:

Post a Comment