Monday, January 25, 2010

Fall...go again


Geez, it has been a week since I blogged! I knew it wouldn't last, my beloved blog friend, I have let you down already. What makes me think I can keep up a blog when I can't keep up doing anything else on a regular basis? (you know, like this exercise thing.)

Face it, I'm just not good at this kind of commitment stuff. I really have good intentions, but alas, once again I fall.

But wait....there's more! Being fallen is not all bad (I mean we all are, aren't we?). It is yet another opportunity to get back up and start again...yes, that's it, I will start again!! Ok, my beloved blog let's give this another try...if you will have me.

So the question to ponder this time is, which question shall I ponder? You know there are so many.

No comments:

Post a Comment