Friday, January 8, 2010

My secret is out


But only to a select few. OK I have told a handful of people that I blog. Isn't that a first step to being vulnerable? (See, I'm working on it.) I have already gotten grief for not allowing people to comment unless they have a log in.

Well I have made the change in my settings to allow for anonymous posts to my blog. Sorry to you two who mentioned it, I was not aware of such settings. I am still new to all this blogging stuff. You should be able to post now. That is assuming you are even back reading this again.

Lunch was interesting today. On a dream of my boss's, we had lunch at a Thai restaurant for her birthday (which was actually 33 days ago). I was not expecting to like it, so I was pleasantly surprised. Now I want to even take Ed back. I really think he will like it.

The question to ponder is...what makes me think I would not like something before I try it? Ummm...must work on an attitude adjustment.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe its our preconceptions of the people and what they eat. Maybe its our fears that have been learned from childhood. Maybe its just the smells. Who knows? But it is good to overcome them I think. It is a challenge and a worthy adventure. But what the heck do I know?

    ReplyDelete