Thursday, January 14, 2010

Be seein' ya......


Yep we are heading out of town. I like to try to get away in January, after all the Christmas chaos. Ed is usually pretty spent (well, actually fried might be a better adjective) after working two weeks without a day off, and a lot of them 12-14 hour days. Then one day off for Christmas and back at it the day after. (Yes we love Christmas.) But if I don't get him out of town, he will continue to work, so off we go.....

Where? Where you ask? How about Las Vegas this year? Another couple in our small group suggested it (did I mention that I love my small group? Oh yea, the previous post!).

Ed and I were there 9 years ago. This was way back when I had a 'film' camera. So I am really looking forward to this time, and the unlimited picture opportunities. I hope I have enough SD cards.

And how about this for a kicker! We are not taking computers! Ok confession time now. We do have Blackberries (is that the right plural for the phones?). So we will still get email. Of course, I don't get my work email on mine. Ed is much more important, so he does. And, yes, we have browser capability, so FaceBook isn't far away. Having said all that, it seems rather sad, doesn't it.

So the question to ponder is....will we miss our laptops? Is a Blackberry enough? Is it too much? Guess those answers are yet to be seen. I do know I will not be blogging for the days we are gone. And I am sure you all will miss this too, right? You know, the two of you who actually read this, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment