Monday, April 5, 2010

It's over...what comes next?


Easter was so awesome at church this weekend. Everyone did such a great job! The tech team was great, Kevin did a fantastic job on lights, Charlie's work with all the vocals was remarkable, the choir was awe-inspiring, the rain sounded so real. Just thinking about how it all went down still sends chills!

And Ed, well, he is still recovering today. He puts in as much time and stress and anyone does. Now it is his time for a well deserved "crash."

I love my church, and couldn't be more proud of the things we do. Sometimes I still can't believe what God has done in me. To say I turned around 180 degrees is an understatement. I can't ever imagine my life without this reason to live and give.

Almost every year when we are all finished, I ask "How can we ever top that?" Somehow we always do! Thank you God soooo much.

If you missed what I am talking about click here to see the Celebration on line. It really doesn't do it justice like being there, but it is the next best thing. (Thanks God also for this technology!)

Oh yea....SOS is next! Yikes!! But not before Las Vegas!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment