Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Forgive?


Dear Blog,

Ok, this isn't going so well. My posts are getting further and further apart. I should just close up shop and forget this idea. I was skeptical of a long lasting relationship with you right from the beginning.

You just sit there quietly, not saying anything, but beckoning me all the time. Sometimes when I see you I feel guilty that I have neglected you. Sometimes I promise....tomorrow. Sometimes I make up excuses why I won't sit down with you. Sometimes you make me angry because I can't even keep up with you.

Gee, who else does that sound like? Yes, you are in my thoughts, yes I want to spend more time with you, yes I know it is all up to me....and yes, I know I have dropped the ball again.

But if I ask for you to forgive all those things, you will. You will take me back. Your love for me never wanes. It is I who must step up to the plate. It is I who must turn and face this task. It is always in my court.

So my quesstion today is...God, will you please forgive me?

No comments:

Post a Comment