Thursday, February 18, 2010

Curse meeeeeee!



It has already been over a week since I have written. I am sure my fan is just waiting for this post. Fan, as in singular.

My struggle today is this whole issue of weight. I mean, what the heck is the problem here? Am I really that lazy? Is is the weather? Is it that I am too busy? Is it my age? Is it because I have never had a weight problem before in my whole life? What excuse will I use today?

None, I tell you, there is none! No excuse works. There are people with kids who can find the time to exercise. I like winter, and snow. There is a ton of good healthy food out there to choose from. Age has nothing to do with it, there are plenty of skinny people my age. There is no excuse!

So why? Why do I continue to nothing? Sometimes I hate that part of me. The logical side (yes, sometimes there is one, really!) says "you must do something about this", then the reality side says "this isn't a health problem, what's the bid deal?" So I continue to beat myself up and nothing changes. I fluctuate 5 pounds down, than back up, then down again. I am really angry that I continue to do nothing about this.

Ok, now I am writing about it. Now I have confessed to the world (at least the one of you who reads this). Will that help?

My question to ponder is....what on earth will it take? Grrrrrrrrr!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought that it could be genetics? It's not like our parents are all that skinny. How do you know for sure its not a health issue? I feel the same way though and am going through the same issues. I also loose a few pounds only to find them and more again in a week or so. If you ever find a solution please let us all know.

    ReplyDelete