Sunday, March 28, 2010

God has a sense of humor!


After all that blogging (and whining and crying) about the "unbelievable" experience of our Las Vegas flight being actually canceled only three months ago, here we go again. No, not another flight canceled (at least we sure hope not!), but another chance to go to Las Vegas.

Ed needs to go to a National Broadcasters Association (NAB) conference that is held in Las Vegas. If I take some vacation time, and pay my own way, I could go too...ummm....let me think about this...ok, I will do it!

Here is just one example of how much God loves us. He canceled that flight in January, knowing we would be going in April (and geesh, who needs to go to Las Vegas twice in one year?). And he provided free flight and hotel for four nights for Ed. Thereby saving us some money! Isn't he a great God?

I only wish the friends that we were to meet there in January (who made the trip on a different flight) could go again. I will miss them.

Can you believe that we are going to Las Vegas (again)? Now let's all pray that God does not find it funny to have another flight cancellation...or I will surely die! Not really, but I will surely something!!

The question to ponder is...what do you think our odds are of getting there this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment