Monday, March 22, 2010

Goodbye Thunderbird!


It's been nice, but you are not fun to be with anymore. I love your Mozilla counterpart, but you don't seem to work as well. I love your logo, and it compliments your counterpart so well, but it is not enough.

I am tired of your "loading message" message that lasts forever whenever I get an email with images. When I try to close you in order you (in order to restart and get my messages loaded), you tell me you are already running and I have no evidence of that anywhere on my screen. As a result I am forced to restart the whole computer, just to get you back up and running. Also, I get my messages on my phone long before you give them to me.

You and I just not working out together, and since I am in control of what programs I will use, I am afraid you have lost the battle for the last time. We have fought with you several times and I do not see the point in going on with this tumultuous relationship any longer.

The only thing worse than fighting with you is going back to the Microsoft email program, but I must. So it's curtains for you until you can prove yourself worthy once again.

Goodbye Thunderbird, this is the last time (still love your logo).

No comments:

Post a Comment