Friday, March 19, 2010

Where did the time go?


Here it is Friday already!!! I was going to do so much this week. I had great plans. What happened?

I'll tell you what happened....I slept!

I did manage to get out every day though. (No I didn't drive - I obey the rules) Ummm let's see, Best Buy (we bought a Wii), Kroger for food, Costco more food and a Wii Fit Plus, JC Pennys (much needed black shoes). I made my weekly team meeting (oh yea about those rules...don't tell HR). Did I mention that I have a great team? And I even made my small group meeting! Did I mention that I love my small group?

I even went on a couple of walks. The weather is so beautiful I just couldn't stay in. Shelby was lovin' it too. I started a new book too (thanks Anita).

But that still did not get all the work done in the house I wanted to do. You would think that being here 24/7 I could have done something. My wonderful husband even got the laundry done for me. Did I mention that I have the best husband in the whole wide world?

You know after writing all this I do feel better. I don't feel like such the loser I felt when I started this blog. And I still have a couple more days! Gee thanks dear blog. You have lifted my spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment