Monday, September 27, 2010

Thanks Shutterfly!


This is not a paid endorsement, but I sure do like the Shutterfly site!

Things I like about Shutterfly (where did that name come from?):

I can create albums and upload my pictures to show them off (creating that last post, here on my blog was not as easy I thought it should be).

I can create tabs across the top to organize them (I love to organize things).

It's like having my own website. (I know, you would think I would be better at this 'website' stuff, wouldn't you?)

You don't have to go and see any of them, and I will never know! (No more being nice because I have shoved my phone on your face and made you look at my pictures.)

You can comment on any of them (if you do look at them), or not.

You don't have to log on or 'create and account' to just look at them.

If you should ever want any of these pictures, you can purchase them from Shutterfly (I have done it, and they really do good work).

And the best part? It's all free! Go ahead, check it out...or not...I'll never know either way!

Hey, if you do go there and look....thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment