Monday, September 20, 2010

My dogs


What is it about these little creatures? I really love having a dog in my life (I have gone over the top this time, I have two). I can not remember a time when I didn't have one of these faithful companions by my side. (So I can blame my parents for this?) They have been there forever (at least my life's forever), and seen everything (we won't elaborate on this one).

Is this what happens to people who don't have kids? They get all weird about dogs? I have to say I kinda miss my kitty though.

They have even even taught me about my God, too. This is where you should started getting sacred. They love and obey, there is no judgment, they don't worry about where their next meal will come from, they don't worry about anything, they are always happy to see you (even if you have been gone for 14 hours or more) and they don't hold a grudge when you scold them.

They are made up of pure, unconditional love (and they are soft and furry too!) Sounds like my God to me (except I don't know abut the soft and furry part).

No comments:

Post a Comment