Tuesday, December 14, 2010

How do they do that?


I read a lot of blogs of friends. Most don't know that I read about them and their thoughts on a regular basis. Then I try to blog. For me it is hard. Do I really have that blank of a mind? Is there really no thoughts up there worthy of typing into this space that no one reads anyway?

Some people write extremely long blogs on a very regular basis, and I can't even put together a paragraph or two a couple times a week. Seems like a blog more when I am on vacation than any other time though. Umm...what does that say about my life? Should I be concerned about this? Is it just a sign of old age, or laziness?

Whatever the reason, I love my life and wouldn't change it. Blessings are all over my life and I am so very thankful. Besides, blogging is overrated (hence the byline on my blog title above), but I am still happy for my friends who blog so I can stalk their lives. Keep up the good work, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment