Wednesday, November 24, 2010

3rd time is a charm?

Yes, one more eye surgery under my belt. I sure hope this is it, oh please let this be it.

After repairing the detached retina surgery, then 'now let's scrape off that bad scar tissue that has formed' surgery, I knew this would be a piece of cake. Cataract surgery yesterday, blogging today! Life is good.

I didn't have to worry about 'waking up' this time. Last time i wasn't supposed to and did, this time the plan was to stay awake. That just doesn't sound right, does it? Yea, stay awake so you can keep you eye pointing towards the ceiling. Geez, so glad I could be of service!

All I can say is, take care of your eyes, and thank you God for the technology to fix those who don't take such good care of their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment